How to Apply
The Selection process is carried out in two steps.
- Each student desirous of admission to SIBM,Pune must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for the admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes.
- For SNAP Test information log on to http://www.snaptest.org and register. Simultaneously, register online to SIBM Pune by paying additional Rs. 1000/- plus GST.
- Preserve the Admit Card of SNAP Test for further selection process at SIBM, Pune. Appearing for SNAP Test does not automatically qualify an applicant for the next step in selection process at SIBM, Pune.
- Short-listed Applicants based on SNAP scores will be called for the selection process at SIBM, Pune. Short listed candidates are announced via a web-link on SIBM Pune's website as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for GE-PIWAT. The entire selection process will be held at PUNE only. This process includes Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
Caution: Candidates should take due care to enter the correct details while filling the forms. At any point of time during the entrance process or even after securing admission, if details are found incorrect then candidate will be disqualified or after securing admission, admission will be cancelled without assigning the reason.
In all correspondence with SIBM -Pune, candidates must mention their SNAP ID, legible name, email id, contact telephone number (with STD code) if applicable and address with PIN Code.
- Applicants are advised to refer to our website for updated information. No separate communication will be sent.
- Authorised SNAP Admit Card must be produced for appearing in the selection process.
- Short-listed candidates for Step II (GE-PIWAT) will be announced on SIBM Pune's web site as per the schedule published
- Merit list will be published on the SIBM, Pune website as per the schedule published
- All enquiries related to admission can be made to Landline Number:- 02028116008/76/77
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply For International Students
Admissions of all International students are through Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE).
Centre For International Education (SCIE)
The Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE) is a department of Symbiosis International University, providing leadership & support for the University's efforts to internationalize the campus and the curriculum.
Symbiosis, not only are 75 countries represented in the student community, but there is also an emphasis on internationalizing the curriculum. Students and faculty are repeatedly provided with opportunities to pursue their international academic interests to the fullest, be it through academic exchanges or exposure to international conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.
Internationalization at Symbiosis works on multiple tracks, hence, the two divisions in the Symbiosis Centre for International Education include:
International Students Admissions, Events & Support ServicesInternational Initiatives & Collaborations
Symbiosis Centre For International Education (SCIE)
The International Students Admissions at Symbiosis Centre for International Education is designed taking into consideration the requirements and difficulties faced by International Students. The admissions are centralized for all the constituent institutes of Symbiosis International University and routed through Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE). The online admission procedure has made it accessible to each and every student from different parts of the world and in the comfort of their homes.
To check if you are an international student, please refer to the categories listed.
Categories Under International Students Admissions:
Foreign National (FN)
1) A student is eligible to apply as a Foreign National (FN) if he/she holds a foreign passport
Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
1) A student is eligible to apply as a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) if he/she has a PIO card, and is a citizen of a country other than India.
Non Resident Indian (NRI)
1) At the Undergraduate Level : A student is eligible to apply as a Non Resident Indian (NRI) if he/she has appeared either for the 10 or 10+2 (equivalent to the Indian 10th & 12th) examination outside India.
*It is mandatory for the Student who fall in the NRI Category and have appeared for 12th in India to appear for the SET TEST.
2) At the Postgraduate Level : A student is eligible to apply as a Non Resident Indian (NRI) if he/she has appeared either for the 10+2 examination (equivalent to the Indian 12th) or Graduation outside India. It is mandatory for one of the two qualifying examinations to be given outside India.
*It is mandatory for Postgraduate Students, who fall in the NRI Category and have appeared for their graduation in India, to appear for the SNAP TEST.
If you fall into any of these categories and wish to apply to Symbiosis Institute Kindly contact :
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Tal: Mulshi Dist: Pune-412115